- Offered Salary 455214
- Career Level ExecutiveSenior Executive
- Experience 2 Years3 Years4 Years5 Years6 Years
- Gender Male/Female
- Industry Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
- Gather requirements from Ink formulation and operations teams to negotiate most efficient contracts for materials from suppliers & OEMs as per required specification in a cost-efficient and timely manner
- 5 Years in Supply Chain Management preferably Ink or chemical Industry
- Experience & Expertise
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for sourcing of raw materials, costing and delivering end to end requirements of Ink business through relationships building with suppliers and developing contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Manage the supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending and improve sourcing activities by analysing spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
2) Gather requirements from Ink formulation and operations teams to negotiate most efficient contracts for materials from suppliers & OEMs as per required specification in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
3) Ensure appropriate deployment of agreements & contract such that quality materials are delivered on time and at the competitive cost.
4) Coordinate with other departments, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
5) Perform cost and scenario analysis, forecasting and establish benchmarking of material costs & standard cost lists.
6) Need to visit suppliers and manufacturers to ensure in time and quality products are delivered.
7) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
8) Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
9) Develop new negotiation strategies and negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders to secure profitable deals.
10) Responsible for renegotiating new contracts in case of any changes in pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
11) Maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure continual improvement & efficiencies in sourcing.
12) Review and update supply chain practices in accordance with new/ changing environmental policies, standards, regulations and laws.
Experience & Expertise
3- 5 Years in Supply Chain Management preferably Ink or chemical Industry