- Offered Salary 1
- Career Level ManagerAssistant ManagerOthersDeputy Manager
- Experience 3 Years4 Years5 Years6 Years7 Years2 Years8 Years 9 Years 10 Years Less Than 1 Year11 Years 12 Years
- Gender Male/Female
- Industry Top ManagementPharma Biotech Healthcare Medical R&DIT Software - E-Commerce / Internet TechnologiesAccounting / Finance / Tax / CS / AuditWeb / Graphic Design / VisualiserIT Software - System ProgrammingIT Software - OtherSite Engineering / Project ManagementIT- Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / SupportBanking / InsuranceEngineeringDesign R&DIT Software - MobileProduction / Maintenance / QualityPurchase / Logistics / Supply ChainTeaching / EducationOtherSecretary / Front Office / Data EntryIT Software QA&TestingIT Software - ERP / CRMHotels / Restaurants
Purpose of the Job
- To analyze the market, customer, competition and regulatory environment for each of the business/customer segment and support delivery of high quality Business Plan Reports.
- Work on Social Media Strategy, Content Creation and co-ordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders, Brand building & Brand communication.
- Working with VP- marketing for all marketing support, presentations and associated activities
Roles & Responsibilities
Marketing , Branding & Communication
- Initiate marketing strategies and implement for brand building and reach out to target segments
- Ensure and manage all internal & external communication.
- Ownership of all marketing material , Marketing communication in all forms.
- Identify various Industry events, take initiatives for participation in suitable cases.
- Come out with key initiatives for Digital marketing and manage all digital marketing and social media engagements. Identify suitable vendors. Vendor liaison.
- Keeping track of developments in relevant Industry segments and business environment and work with leadership team to explore opportunities and face threat.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders for content to be published on Social Media for MTL & Subs
MIS/Analytics and Program Management.
- Keep track of all key Marketing initiatives & program manage till closure
- Manage Key customer feedback survey once in three months and submit analysed report.
- Any additional responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to assess financial, marketing and operational aspects of new business ideas
- Analytical Skills, Database management
- Strategic Thinking & Alignment
- Knowledge Management
- Experience in Social Media Marketing