- Offered Salary 2158591
- Career Level Assistant General ManagerGeneral ManagerVice President
- Experience 10 Years 11 Years 12 Years 13 Years 14 Years 15 Years 16 Years 20 Years +
- Gender Male/Female
- Industry Packaging
- Qualifications Degree BachelorMaster’s DegreeOthers
- Good interpersonal & communication skills,Negotiation skills,Problem solving,Result Oriented,Presentation Skills
- 10+ years of experience in Packaging Sales for North/ South
- Good team player,Good planning and prioritizing skills,Diplomatic and persuasive
- Good working knowledge of MS Word,Excel,PowerPoint
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for development of Business plans & sales funnel for the solutions targeted for Packaging Solutions.
2. Ability to manage end to end on boarding of Large accounts, Mid sized accounts, E-commerce, start – ups kind of clients for sale of our packaging solutions.
3. Responsible for achieving set targets of segment i.e. Revenue & EBITDA.
4. Responsible for identifying & creating new business solutions or add value to the existing solutions based on market requirements.
5. Develop go-to-market strategy with Segment specific/SBU Specific solutions
6. Study and analyse market, customer, competition of the said Segment and generate business plan
7. Formulate/suggest and roll out an implementation plan for the above
8. Bring visibility of the existing solutions of Segment/SBU to the markets and target the right clients/customer base.
9. Look for new range of services/solutions based on the Segment trends, market feedback and customer expectations.
10. Ensure building of key Segment relations & development of business
11. Making available dash board on business as and when desired by the segment head.
12. Any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by reporting manager
13. On acquiring of business, the execution of the same will be handed over to respective SBU
14. Expected revenue from the above segments to be achieved will be communicated by the Business Head.
Desired Candidate Profile
10+ years of experience in Packaging Sales for North/ South
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, Negotiation skills, Problem solving, Result Oriented, Presentation Skills
- Good team player, Good planning and prioritizing skills, Diplomatic and persuasive
- Ability to assess financial, marketing and operational aspects
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint